Monday, April 30, 2012

Anil Kapoor reduced to tears by Arjun Kapoor

Anil Kapoor reduced to tears by Arjun KapoorBy Subhash K Jha

Debutant Arjun Kapoor lost his mother before his film Ishaqzaade might be released. But hr seems to have found incredible goodwill among friends and family.

Arjun is suddenly the blue-eyed boy of all of the industry. And we're not the least surprised to listen to his uncle Anil Kapoor raving about the boy like he hasn't ever raved about any newcomer.

After seeing some rushes of the film Anil called this writer to share his joy.

Anil saw glimpses of himself in Arjun.

Says the proud teary-eyed uncle, “I was so moved by mera bachcha. Arjun jogged my memory such a lot of my younger days. Wohi junoon, wohi josh. But he’s way more confident and subtle in his first film than I USED TO BE in my first ten films.

Come to think of it he rings a bell in my memory of my character in Tezaab. So reckless, so young, so fearless and such a lot fun. If truth be told both Arjun and his co -star Parinati Chopra took me unexpectedly. ”

Anil makes it clear that he isn’t raving about Arjun since the boy is his nephew. “Nahin, uss ladke mein kuch hai. He just won my heart over. I remember him running around with my daughters and son…just a child.

Today he has grown up into such a responsible boy and a good actor. And do you know, he got a Yashraj Film on his own with none recommendation from me or his father. We’re very pleased with him. ”

So is the protecting paternal film fraternity. Creating a surprising concession Yashraj is outwardly allowing Arjun’s near and expensive ones to have a dekko at Ishaqzaade.

Yashraj never allows anyone from the surface to look at their films until release.

One isn't at liberty to expose an excessive amount of these days. But an excessively special tribute is being planned for Arjun’s mother Mona Kapoor when the film is released.

When Nargis had gave up the ghost weeks before her son Sanjay Dutt’s debut film Rocky released, a seat were kept vacant next to Sanjay in her memory.