Friday, April 27, 2012

Nathalia Kaur is Pooja Bhatt’s discovery

Nathalia Kaur is Pooja Bhatt`s discoveryFilmmaker Ram Gopal Verma says he found the Indo-Brazilian model Nathalia Kaur, who's doing an item number in his forthcoming movie "Department", on account of Pooja Bhatt.

"I USED TO BE at Puri Jagannath's place and he was auditioning girls for a Telugu film. I was greatly surprised after I saw Nathalia. And that i considered casting her in my film," Verma told reporters.

"Actually, we would have liked Sunny Leone first, but Pooja Bhatt had problem releasing her as she desired to unveil her with 'Jism 2'. So, I asked Nathalia to do the song. So, I DIDN'T invent Nathalia, Pooja Bhatt invented her," he added.

Directed by Verma, "Department" is a cop drama and lines Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjay Dutt and Rana Daggubati.

Item songs became a rage in B-town and Verma is making every effort to advertise Nathalia's item number "Dan dan dan".

"The idea of selling Nathalia is to advertise the song. No film is eventually made with the aim to advertise certain actor...'Dan dan dan' is the primary song that i'm promoting after 'Khallas'. Like I said, item song has become face of the film. Item song and Nathalia's promotion go hand-in-hand."