Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Revealed: Lean and mean Kangana

Revealed: Lean and mean KanganaActor Kangana Ranaut is understood for her lean frame. However the already slim actor is pushing the boundaries nowadays with a varied fitness regime.

Kangana who have been partial to yoga since her adolescent days, talks to CS about staying fit.

Always asanas I practise Yoga on a daily basis. It makes me feel energetic and peaceful. I make it some degree never to overlook out on my pranayams and meditation.

Power Yoga is a brilliant method to tone your body. It's among the best exercises to scale back stress and anxiety.

Martial arts It is a brand new type of exercise that I'VE taken on. I'M doing karate, judo and taekwondo. Like everything else, I'M doing this very religiously, and rise up early within the morning for my lessons.

Kick boxing Exercise is fun when it has some variety. Kickboxing is a brilliant method to lose the calories and build stamina. And the learning is available in useful while doing film stunts in addition to. I MUST have a very lean and mean search for my upcoming film, my work outs became more strenuous.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com