Monday, April 23, 2012

Twenty years on, Ajay still desires to experiment

Two decades on, Ajay still wants to experimentAjay Devgn has dabbled in just about all genres of movies in his career of over two decades, however the actor remains to be desperate to experiment with his roles.

"I need to attempt to balance drama, action and comedy. I WOULD LIKE to do every genre and am able to experiment with my roles. I DO NOT want to let my producers or directors down," said Ajay in a statement.

His last release "Singham" crossed the Rs.100 crore mark on the box-office, but he says this level of recognition and fame frightens him.

"It feels great when you find yourself part of movie reaching the Rs.100 crore mark. But on the same time, it frightens me as an actor and makes me feel more responsible with every release."

"I am working hard and am pleased with the flicks I do and that i expect that each film I'M part of should cross the 100 crore mark," said Ajay, who's waiting for the discharge of his film "Tezz".

The film, which also features Boman Irani, Zayed Khan, Anil Kapoor, Sameera Reddy and Kangna Ranaut with southern star Mohanlal in a cameo, will hit the screens Friday.