Monday, April 23, 2012

No, Actresses can’t be best friends: Sameera

No, Actresses can`t be best friends: SameeraBollywood beauty Sameera Reddy had no clash with Kangna Ranaut at the sets in their forthcoming film "Tezz", but she says no two actresses may also be best friends.

Asked if there have been any cat fights at the set of "Tezz", Sameera said: "Nothing like that happened."

"I keep to myself so much and that i do not get over-friendly. I DON'T THINK two actresses can also be best friends. It's an absolute myth. I CAN never say anybody is my friend! But we're absolutely good to every other, " she added.

In "Tezz", directed by Priyadarshan, Sameera has tried her hand at action. She says the genre is scary.

"Action isn't easy. It's scary and was an actual challenge. At the last day of the shooting, after I fell and got hurt, I DID NOT tell my parents. I ATTEMPTED to maintain quiet and never tell anyone, but everything came up within the media and my parents were like 'please don't do this', " she said.

Besides some action, Sameera can also be seen riding a motorbike within the film.

"When I signed the film, I said I WILL BE ABLE TO do it. When the time came to accomplish action sequences, I said sorry sir I WILL NOT do that. But then it happened with conviction. Now after I see the moments with the bike, I'M WONDERING the way it happened, " the 29-year-old said.

Sameera says the crew took due safety measures for the bike scene within the film, that's to release April 27.

"The safety measures they took for me were commendable, " said Sameera, who's looking to strike a balance between her southern and Bollywood films.

"In south, once I lost weight, they got pissed with me. It's difficult to address both the industries. South is my world. I always go together with what I BELIEVE is correct. They do not like if I lose weight, they do not like an excessive amount of of exposure. I'M lucky that I'VE this parallel life going on, " she said.