Friday, April 20, 2012

Direction is my final destination: John Abraham

Direction is my final destination: John AbrahamActor John Abraham, whose first production "Vicky Donor" is receiving a favorable feedback from all quarters, is now planning to check out his hand at direction.

"If god wishes, I'll turn director three years down the road. That may be my final destination and that i will certainly do it," the 39-year-old said.

John, who cast Ayushmann Khurrana and Yami Gautam in "Vicky Donor", already has his further plans as a producer in place.

"I am doing a depressing comedy under my production with Kunal Roy Kapoor. Will probably be directed by Aditya Bhattacharya, who had made 'Raakh' (1989) with Aamir Khan. Kunal plays the lead within the film and that i could be there as a supporting actor," said John.

"Then there's 'Jaafna' with Shoojit Sircar, after which we can make another film with Ayushmann called 'Hamara Bajaj'. It is a beautiful film," he added.

On the acting front, the handsome hunk is busy shooting for "I, Me aur Main", which also features Chitrangada Singh and Prachi Desai.

But John's most awaited project this year is "Shootout at Wadala", where he plays gangster Manya Surve.