Friday, April 27, 2012

‘ I LIKE Kareena, I FEEL she is beautiful’

 Home >> Bollywood >> Titbits
   Next >> 

` I love Kareena, I think she is beautiful`Model-actress Esha Gupta, who debuts in Bollywood with "Jannat 2", says Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi's films act as an instructional for her.

"At one point my favourite actresses was once Madhuri and Sridevi. I still watch their films to be told acting because they've been great actresses on this industry, " the 26-year-old said in an interview.

She also likes Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra.

"Currently, I LIKE Kareena, I BELIEVE she is beautiful, gorgeous, and each dialogue she says has a distinct expression. And yes, Priyanka. I BELIEVE either one of them are only amazing, " said Esha.

More Titbits..
Lara won't return to a movie set soon

Lara Dutta, who gave birth to a child girl in January this year, says although she is reading scripts, she won't be back to work for one more couple of months...

'Rekha's Rajya Sabha nomination no ordinary achievement'

Mahesh Bhatt is glad that Rekha's nomination to Rajya Sabha was approved by President Pratibha Patil and says that the veteran actress has...

I have never enjoyed my fatherhood with Trishala: Sanjay Dutt

Actor-producer Sanjay Dutt says he desires to be like his late father Sunil Dutt, who was like a pillar of strength for his family...

Salman Khan consults Pooja Batra's ex over his health problems

Sonu Ahluwalia was married to Pooja for eight years. However, the actress filed for divorce last year...

Would like to do a romantic film: Ajay Devgn

Ajay Devgn, who was doing action and comedy films lately, says he's keen to star in a romantic movie but he isn't being offered...

Watch out for Arjun-Chitrangada chemistry

I have just finished a movie and that i desired to call it 'Kahan Shuru Kahan Khatm'. It is a film with Arjun and Chitraganda. I DO NOT know if this is...

   Next >>